Monday, September 23, 2013

Photo Lerve.

I. love. pictures.

My house is covered in all kinds of photos- framed photos, photo collages, polaroids, gallery wraps, photo Christmas cards still on the fridge...you name it.

Whatever the occasion, my iPhone is in my hand, ready to snap a pic of the moment. You know, for Instagram purposes!

But can I be honest?

It's rare that I like myself in photos.

You know- it has to be taken from the left side, because that's my "good side".

I need the angle taken from above- that way it's slimming.

I need you to count to three, so I can get ready.

Forget candids; they're a nightmare.

(Any other sisters feel what I'm sayin'? Why do we do this to ourselves?!)


Recently I asked my cousin, Katie, to take some headshots of me. I needed some shots for work, for my blog, my LinkedIn (oh, I sound official now!), but also just for fun. I was excited that she was excited for the shoot.

We met downtown, on Nashville's Pedestrian Bridge, after work one night. Let me tell you something- we had so much fun. She is so great to work with, and she's crazy talented! She makes the session fun, calms you, encourages you, helps you, and really has an incredible talent for capturing the best you in the moment.

She's. Amazing.

Yes, she's my sister-cousin, so of course I'm biased.

But check out her website and see for yourself!

katewhitmore.com

Nashville friends, WHEN you book her, tell her Mal sent you. :)


Here's some eye candy for you.














No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips