Friday, March 21, 2014

Big News

The Lord is so gracious to us.

Every. single. day.

Beyond measure.

There are times I fail to recognize His goodness.

Thank you, Lord, for provision, for guidance, for faithfulness, for Your love.

As The Word says, there is such reward in trusting in you. In abandoning our own feeble attempts to understand the situation. 

In trusting in You alone, there is peace. There is guidance. There is an outcome far better than we could have arranged for ourselves.

La Casa Darcy has experienced this in the past couple of weeks...


On Monday, I begin the next chapter in my life book as...
 the newest Project Coordinator for the Creative team at Lampo, Inc (Dave Ramsey)!

I am beyond excited!!!

The principles that Dave Ramsey teaches have made a monumental difference in our home- for our marriage and for our future children. Through these teachings, Jon and I have set goals for our near (and not-so-near) future. We have established vision, and we are developing dreams.

The fact that I can be a part of instilling this revelation into the lives of others is incredible.

My new boss- he's pretty rad. To trust and respect my boss is huge.

And the team? They're ridiculously talented. I can't wait to join them.

This video gives you a behind-the-scenes look in the life of the Creative team, and in particular, to our leader.

I'm pumped to be the newest member of the team.

Here's to new beginnings and amazing opportunities!

And to our Lord whom provides an outcome far better than we could have arranged for ourselves.

4 comments:

 
Blogging tips