Friday, April 6, 2012

Why Leisure Lane?



Jon and I are INCREDIBLY blessed to rent the townhouse in which we currently live. It's a beautiful townhouse with plenty of space (including a guest room, Florida family and friends!). It's close to the school where I teach, and we have the most amazing landlords- our friends, the newly married Jamie and Courtney Claybrooks!

Our street name is Leisure Lane. Although the most common response I get when I inform people of our address is, "Are you serious?" I know that this address will always have a special place in our hearts. It is at this address in which we started our marriage together.

The next few posts will be pictures of the townhouse. Some rooms are still being worked on, but we are proud of the work we've put in so far. (Trust me, there's been a lot of "nesting" happening here, especially since I'm home on spring break this week!)

Enjoy the photos and remember...the door is always open.

Come see us!






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips