Monday, April 7, 2014

Frozen

If you still have not seen this move, you are missing out!!!

I have loved been infatuated with this musical since I saw it on Black Friday!

For months, I have been secretly listening to the soundtrack via headphones at work, and not so secretly belting out those high notes in Idina's flawless performance of "Let It Go" in the shower. (What? In the shower, I could pass for Ms. Menzel's sister...right?)

I have been a fan of Idina's for years, and of course she completely wowed me in this Disney movie.

The biggest surprise in talent- Kristen Bell! Who knew she could sing? And further more, keep up with Idina?!

A co-worker friend of mine (a guy, mind you) showed me this on YouTube today- Kristen Bell's LIVE performance of "Do You Want to Build a Snowman", and I had to watch it three times in a rom (and then maybe a few more times after lunch)...

Watch it! She's incredible!

Kristen Bell Live

In other news, my Mama was in town over the weekend. We had a pretty fab (and spontaneous) weekend together!

My cousin, Kelsey, and her little girls were also visiting from Louisiana. Last night, all the cousins met at my Grandmother's for a cousins-only dinner, which never happens because we all live so far apart. What fun!

My absolute favorite part of the night was watching Kelsey's four year old, Anna Claire, beam over the movie "Frozen". We talked about it all night...she even gave me "Elsa hair".

And this ladies and gents, was the most magical part of the evening.

Enjoy the magic. (And the twirl at the end.)






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips