Saturday, January 26, 2013

happy birthday, to my love.

I am a bit...quite a bit...late on this post. However, I still feel this is important to write.

Earlier this month, my Love celebrated his twenty-eighth birthday.
Twenty-eight? I still remember crushing on this baby face when he was a mere fifteen years old!



We celebrated, just the two of us, by a late-night dinner date for Jon's favorite delicacy- shrimp. 
The food was delicious, the atmosphere pleasant, but I couldn't stop staring at the handsome man sitting across the dimly lit booth at me. How did I get so blessed to call this man my husband? It was all I could do to sit and watch him, sipping in the evening just moments at a time.


Jonathan, 
I consider it pure joy to be your wife. I am so proud of your hard working hands. I admire your dedication to me and our future family. I am amazed by the way you love the so-far-from-perfect me. I adore your love and devotion to Christ. I am thankful for your leadership in our home. And I am swept away with your heart. Happy Birthday, my Love. I adore you.
Your Baby,
Me


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips