Saturday, January 5, 2013

The stockings were hung...

Wow. Was the last time I blogged seriously back in the early fall months?!? Yikes.

So much has happened in the last couple months.

Life has been packed full of blessings!

Today, on my last day "off" before returning to school after Winter Break, I want to share a few highlights.

Warning: Over the next couple days, I will blow up your Google Reader with several posts.

***

Christmas is my FAVORITE time of year.

I have always loved helping decorate my parents' house for the holiday season, and now that Jon and I have a home of our own, the holiday decorating tradition carries on.

Here are a few photos to share our First-Married-Christmas "sparkle":






I hope your home was filled with Christmas cheer!










No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips