Saturday, January 26, 2013

joy in simple things

Lately I've been so tired of hearing the word "busy". 
Most of the time this word is escaping my own lips, and not on a positive reflection, but often as an excuse.

This past week or so, I have tried to be intentional about celebrating joy through simple things in life.

Life may be busy, but when living life from behind unclouded eyes, there is always a reason to stop and choose joy.

Here are a few of mine:

1) Completing a budget meeting with a thankful heart for our God who is Faithful and Provisional.


2) Finishing a loooong, but rewarding, day snuggled up to my adoring husband by the fire.


3) Grateful students who give awesome Christmas presents. 
The hubs and I sure enjoyed our milkshakes!


4) First of all, friends. Great friends. 


5) A night out with these people we're blessed to do life with.


6) A Saturday morning at home WITH my Love. A time to sleep, create, and eat. 


No matter how busy your week may get, don't neglect to stop and find joy.
Even in the simple things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips